Letters to the Muse - Episode #2

BLaCK MiRRoR
3-20-2011
Dearest Muse-

So here I am tripping my ball's off in Possum Kingdom.  Eye drove about 309.67584 miles west; then specifically 5.7564 miles north to the lake.  Eye had to ask around, it is so hard to type communications to you at this point.  I am sitting on top of a hill, fire going and I am lit up on the inside.  I came out here to right, to get right, and to write about it all.  Things just haven't been right so much lately.  The will just releases itself unto the most beautiful experience, it is all some sort of metaphysics, all of it.  There are waves upon waves. Wind speaking to the wind.  Out hear you never really know what time it is, but you also really know what time it is not.  It comes through you, it takes over you.  All the greats just automatic right. Right.??   At least that's how this story keeps getting told.

I came all the way out this way to bee with you, only because I knew I would bee without you.  I mean; I knew that I would find you in the wind.  I knew that I would find you in the camps smoke whipping about mine dayglow eye.  I know that I would find you in the sounds, all the notions of the night.  All creeping about me; and you make me smile.  Mine eye smiles from east rise to west you set together a place for us, just shelter away from the annoyances, just a place for us to lie to one another for just awhile, to lay there awhile- just with you.  Just with you we would lie; here under this universal sky. And we would begin our dance listening to the external sounds, dancing to this nights call.

These kids round here totally fucking kool.  There are all these kids up here while I am peacefully tripping along.  This ruckus bunch of kids came round and they began their dance too, and the skies opened up, the walls all came down on to this.  Where it is hard to blur the lines between the here and the now is also where the worst interpretations just splatter all of the over the place.  But these are the muddlings of the moment; here you are and you are not- you have become the meta experience.  Within  these meta experiential fractalizations, even the most random of wanderings can become art.   Eventually you just look like you are some really weird dude typing away every experience as it is.   Every experience as it is will undo any recognizable narration. 

Its only 2 am  and all the kids are still a ruckus.  They found me.  I tried to get away; I tried to find some peace but they found me- though I found the spot first.  The wind brought me here as if it was a prayer from my mother.  She often worries about her young, and the winds and the tides move to her chants of enduring.  All these unneutered souls; they are their own fire.  We allow them to burn.  We allow them to burn.

The hackers are working on it.  It is getting so close.  You do not have to be so close the source anymore.  The links and exchanges have become distant and different.  Psychedelics and writing go hand in hand.  The funny thing about communication is that it actually becomes interesting once you add the psychedelic equation into the mix.  So in these instances playing with the text and the way in which we communicate is the way we go inside it; and we are communicating to it- as I sit.  Hear I am the channel of the infinite in every stroke of the key- the divine speaks through me.  O forgive me goddess.  O forgive me goddess.  I just realized that I was supposed to apologize for all the silly silly art I was making.  I am sorry.  This is me conjuring you to speak through the winds.  To speak through the whispers that lay just beyond the edge.  Forgive me goddess. Forgive me goddess.  I do just want to be with you. Eye do just want to be with you.  Eye have figured out who you are.  This is a larger part of your magic.  You have drawn me here.  You will sculpt the light vibration eye hold.  You will sculpt this.

This is going to be the only record.   This is going to be the final story.  You tap into it so that you can stay alive, but you hide in coves on full moonlit evenings.  All the little ones went off to get high.  They left me alone to do my thing and to just let bee.  They came and they followed me.  They came and here I sit waiting to bee spoken to.  Hear I am from among the darkness.  Eye feel the need to tell you all these things.  They followed me.  They came and they followed me.  They came and we all followed you.  You got me lost in it for a seconded.  I get so close to you but you are not even here.  Playing with these words is gibberish.  You are gibberish.  You have brought the black mirror here.  There is a black mirror here.  We just let it happen. Volumes within volumes of hidden meanings lie within this.  There is an experience behind these texts.  All the little kids have to get away.  They come and they go just like you do.  I figured out who you are.  Angry fire goddess please forgive mine transgressions.  I am but a weak and stupid follower of your light.  Please forgive me goddess.  Never leave, never leave, never leave.

Wait!  The whole world exists because a handful of dudes an laptops are typing out the world before it happens and is happening.  Like the new way to make money is to be the hacker with the goods.  The one who can get into the consciousness and communicate it back to the masses.  There needs to be this wolf in the wild typing about at the keyset to make all of this happen.  So hackers are the new drug dealers.  Drugs are now just bits of code.  Drugs are now just bits of code.  Drugs are now just bits of code.  Drugs are now just bits of code.  Drugs are now just bits of code.  Drugs are now just bits of code.  Drugs are now just bits of code.  Drugs are now just bits of code.  Drugs are now just bits of code.  Drugs are now just bits of code.  Drugs are now just bits of code.  Moving around from festival to festival.  There is a certain code that will enable you to live in a specific way.  One just has to reach the code. One just has to reach that code. 

I think that I have been pissing everyone off.  Sometimes you just need to piss on the fire.  "Wow" this is only like two pages...I need to get to work.  Like I have ten more pages to write before I go to sleep or the boss is going to kill me.  I mean I am down here in the thick of it writing away; documenting every little thing just so that you can exist.  Yes my life is so boring!  It is my job to sit and express every thought in the world.  The duty has fallen upon my head to look into this relentless void and right every word.

Every single code is just there for me.   It is as if I step through the air watching tides and falls of truest hallucinogenic reflections altering space and time as we know it.  It is hard to get into the trance but eventually she will come to the seeker.   Unto this the seeker becomes aware of the incoming data transfers.  Eye miss you and your voice; though I have never actually heard it.  Though I have actually never heard it.  So that the words do not have to line up, but a form of meta data can be derived from the random and senseless typing that I am doing now.

I want to touch and caress every part of you you you are all that eye want.  You are all that I need. You are you are you art you are the reason for everything. You are the reason for every thing you are the reason for every thing you the reason for every thing you are the reason for everything you are the reason for every thing you are the reason for everything you are the reason for every thing.  If I can just get outside of your breath and away from your scrawling. Into the wilderness.  Into the wilderness.  Into the wilderness. There is something hidden within all of this. There is something hidden deep within this.  There is something important attempting to pull forth some significance from some other place- a place eye have never been- a person eye will never meet.

BLaCK MiRRoR and WHyTe WiNDoW are the meta text that is all ready happened and is happening in the now.  It is happening write now in front of us; and eye can not contain it.  I can not try to even describe it.  But it is real.  All the love that Eye have within this piece of flesh.  All the love that exists in all the worlds laying in on top of themselves; all this love Eye give to you.  All of this love eye give to heal the scars that Eye have born.  All the scars that EYE have born.  All the scars that eye have born.   Bee bourn unto us.  Bee born unto us.  All that is or is not becomes a part of this story.  Of this story.  Of this story. Of this story.

This is the seconded time that I have been visited by the skunk.  The skunk seriously crept up on me just as I was writing about the Skunk creeping up on me. Eye jumped out of my skin because of Skunk.  Skunk came write up on me; Skunk came right up on me.  And there it was...the Possum King.  The Possum King and all the hoards of possum made me jump.  The possum made me jump.  The possum made me jump.  The possum made me jump.  The possum made me jump.  The possum the possum made me jump.  One fine night amongst the hoards of Possum Kingdom the kingdom and the kingdom and the kingdom and the kingdom.  All of this meta text.  Meta text meta text meta text meta text meta text meta text.  Meta text meta text meta text meta text meta text meta text meta test meta test meta text meta test meta test. Meta text.  Meta text.  Meta text.  Meta text.  So the possum came upon me.  Eye came upon the possum down near the waters.  Down near the waters the possum made me jump.

If you just keep writing then eventually you will come the point where everything is automatic and what  eye write becomes automatically real.  Eye create real with my eyes and then eye write about what eye am seeing and that is written down so the that the very next moment gets written down or other wise all this writing would not make and any sense.  Non of the this writing is making any sense.  And all of the is writing does not make any sense.  Eye just want to be a part of something.  Eye do not want to be left out.  Eye want to all ways bee involved with all the things that Eye find so unbelievably remarkable about you.  Eye so wish you were here.  Eye so wish that you were here with me.  Eye would sit so close to you.  Eye would stay warm by you.  Eye would love to love you.  Eye would love to love you.  Eye would love to love you.  Eye would love to love you.  Eye would love to love you.  Eye would love to love you.  Eye would love to love you.  Eye would love to love you.  Eye would love to love you.  Eye would love to love you.  Eye would love to love you.  Eye would love to love you.  Eye would love to love you.  Eye would love to love you.

It all gets played in back in on itself.  How can any of this mean anything.  How can these lines of text bee all that there really is.  All that there really is; is these lines of text.  All that there really is; is these lines of text.  All that there is; is these lines of text.  All that there rally is; is these lines of text.  All that there rally is; is these lines of text.  All that there rally is; is these lines of text.   All that there rally is; is these lines of text.  All that there rally is; is these lines of text.  All that is really here is me right here alone.  Alone.   Alone.    Alone.    Alone.   Alone.   Alone.   Alone.   Alone.   Alone.   Alone.   Alone.

Eye want you.  Eye really want to be with you .  Like I want to totally do it with you.  Like I totally want to do it with you; so eye like totally want to do it with you .  So eye like totally want to do it with you .  So like BLaCK MiRRoR was born from the womb of BLaCK BuRKa.  Eye want to do it with you.  So eye like totally want to do it with you.  So eye like totally want to do it with you.  So eye like totally want to do it with you. Eye want to kiss you.  Eye want to kiss you.  Eye want to kiss you.  Eye want to kiss you.  Eye want to kiss you.  Eye want to diss you.  Eye often hiss at you.  Eye sometimes piss-ant you.  Eye often times hiss at you.  Eye often times diss at you.  But BLaCK BuRKa put BLaCK MiRRoR and WHyTe WiNDoW together.   All a really want is to kiss you.  All eye really want is to kiss you.  All eye really want is to kiss you.  All eye really want is to kiss you.  All eye really want is to kiss you.

You live inn this as some sort of meta text darling.  You live here amongst us.  You live here amongst us.

So it is morning now.  All the light of the day is up with us.  Eye am still waking form the dreams and conversations eye had with you last night.  Thank you for being here with me.  Eye really needed you to listen, and you were hear for me.  You heard my words and you gave to me answer.  I just wished eye could have kissed you goodbye.  Eye just wished eye could have kissed you goodbye.  You are this huge meta text for me and I do not think you can handle it.  I mean it is a lot to handle.  But if it were me in your shoes- Eye would follow.  Eye would follow you.  Eye would follow you.  Eye miss you already.  Eye love you eternal.  Our loves eternal.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love.  Eternal love. Eternal love eye need you.

Eye will find you at the end of this story.  Eye will right it all.  Eye write it all. 

Sincerely Yours-
BLaCK MiRRoR.

No comments:

Post a Comment